Check-in & Check-Out
Check-in 3:oopm, Check-out 11:00am
Rental Week is Sunday – Sunday
We are so pleased to host your stay! In order to help us best accommodate your arrival arrangements, contact please contact us at 501-757-1672.
- Rates are based on double occupancy. A $25 fee will be charged for each additional adult guest per night.
- A deposit of $50.00 is required to confirm reservations, which includes the $25 booking fee.
- The final balance for reservations will be collected upon arrival.
- Guests with children are welcome! Children over age 4 must be listed on the reservation or they will incur an additional $25 fee.
- Approved pets allowed. Please call us prior to booking to ensure the best experience with your four-legged friend!
- We reserve the right to change our rates at any time.
- Should a renter cancel a reservation 7 days or more prior to arrival, they will receive that deposit back, minus the booking fee of $25.
- For short-notice cancellations (less than 7 days prior to arrival) there will be no refund of monies.
- When cancelling, you may have the option to reschedule up to a year in advance – please ask about changing your reservation – we are happy to work with you!
- Boatslips are INCLUDED with all rentals at our waterfront dock.
- Kitchen: Stove, fridge, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, plates, bowls, cups, silverware, pots and pans.
- Heating and Cooling: Ductless heat & air for year round comfort. Each cabin in also equipped with a fan.
- Bath: One set of bath, face, and wash cloths per guest.
- Bedroom: Pillow(s), mattress pad(s), blanket(s), comforter(s) and bed sheets are provided upon request.*
- Cleaning supplies including: Broom, toilet bowl brush, garbage can (inside and outside)
- Food, drink, and personal care products are NOT provided.
*These are not to leave the cabins under any circumstances. If you need towels, blankets, etc. for outdoor use, please bring your own.
Terms & Conditions
- Occupancy is strictly limited to the number of persons given at the time of reservation. Additional charges and/or termination of your rental may result from non-compliance with this policy.
- Renter is required to leave the property in clean and neat condition upon check-out. Please leave cottage clean and undamaged.
- No smoking is allowed inside any of the cabins.
- Appliances and their operation are not guaranteed. We will arrange for any necessary repairs or replacements in a timely manner.
- We are not responsible for accidents.
- Children must be accompanied by adults at all time.
- We are not responsible for personal items left in cottage.
- All information is subject to errors, omissions or revisions. Please contact us immediately with any questions about your reservation.