(May 1-Oct 31)
(Nov 1-Apr 30)
|Cabin 1* “Bass”||$130||$110|
|Cabin 2* “Trout”||$130||$110|
|Cabin 3* “Walleye”||$120||$110|
Additional $50 housekeeping fee charged on all reservations.
For late arrival arrangements, contact our Reservation Department at (501) 745-7336. By phone only – No emails please.
Check in: 3:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Check out: 11:00 am
- NO CHECK INS AFTER 8:00 pm WITHOUT PRIOR APPROVAL.
- A deposit of $50.00 is required for a one night stay.
- Deposits must be received to confirm reservations.
- Minimum check-in age is 21 Years Old.
- No guests under the age of 12.
Each reservation is secured with an arrival deposit. Should a renter cancel a reservation 30 days or more prior to arrival, they will receive that deposit back, minus a $50.00 handling fee, ONLY if the cottage is re-rented.
If the reservation is canceled fewer than 30 days of arrival there will be NO refund of any monies paid. For questions regarding your reservation, please contact us immediately at (501) 745-7336.
PLEASE NOTE: We are a NON-SMOKING resort. No pets are allowed. No children under the age of 12.
Please bring your own: Personal care products, Paper products, and Cleaning products (paper towels, toilet paper, tissues, paper plates, cups and bowls, trash bags, dish soap, hand soap, etc.) We provide clean cabins with sheets and towels; these are not to be used at the lake.
Kitchen including: Stove, fridge, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, plates, bowls, cups, silverware, pots and pans.
Appliances in cottages and their operation are not guaranteed. We will arrange for any necessary repairs or replacements in a timely manner.
Heating and Cooling: Portable heaters and AC window units for year round comfort. Each cabin in also equipped with a fan.
Bedroom including: Pillow(s), mattress pad(s), blanket(s), comforter(s) and bed sheets are provided upon request.
Bath including: One set of bath, face, and wash cloths per guest (all provided towels remain inside the cabins).
Cleaning supplies including: Broom, toilet bowl brush, garbage can (inside and outside)
Cabins and lodge are not equipped with telephones but cell phone reception is very good and the office accommodates faxes.
Boatslips are INCLUDED with all rentals at our waterfront dock when water level permits.
Shuttle services to Little Rock airport can be arranged.
- Renter is required to leave the property in clean and neat condition upon check-out. Please leave cottage clean, undamaged and ready for the next guests.
- We ask that you take your trash to the containers on the carport at the lodge.
- Please remember to turn off all fans, window air conditioners, and central air (if any). Also turn off any appliances such as TV, coffee maker, etc.
- Please do not move or rearrange any furniture.
- Close and lock all windows and doors before leaving.
- We are not responsible for personal items left in cottage.
Terms & Conditions
- Occupancy is strictly limited to the number of persons given at the time of reservation. Additional charges and/or termination of your rental may result from noncompliance with this policy.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges and are subject to change without notice.
- Rental rates do not include 9.0% taxes.
- Each reservation is secured with an arrival deposit. The final balance due must be paid in full 30 days before your arrival date.
- Rental weeks are Saturday-Saturday.
- There is a two day minimum booking on weekends and three day minimum booking on holidays.
- All information is subject to errors, omissions or revisions and is not warranted.