PLEASE NOTE: Our cabins are currently closed for renovations until Spring 2021. We are not accepting reservations at this time. Thank you for your patience! Please check back for updates and feel free to contact us with questions.
(May 1-Oct 31)
(Nov 1-Apr 30)
|Cabin 1* “Bass”||$130||$110|
|Cabin 2* “Trout”||$130||$110|
|Cabin 3* “Walleye”||$120||$110|
In order to help us best accommodate your arrival arrangements, contact our us at (501) 757-1672.
Check in: 3:00 pm
Check out: 11:00 am
- A deposit of $50.00 is required for a one night stay.
- Deposits must be received to confirm reservations.
- Minimum check-in age is 21 Years Old.
- No guests under the age of 12.
- Approved pets only.
Each reservation is secured with an arrival deposit. Should a renter cancel a reservation 7 days or more prior to arrival, they will receive that deposit back, minus a $50.00 handling fee.
If the reservation is canceled fewer than 7 days of arrival there will be NO refund of any monies paid. For questions regarding your reservation, please contact us immediately at (501) 757-1672.
Kitchen including: Stove, fridge, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, plates, bowls, cups, silverware, pots and pans.
Appliances in cottages and their operation are not guaranteed. We will arrange for any necessary repairs or replacements in a timely manner.
Heating and Cooling: Portable heaters and AC window units for year round comfort. Each cabin in also equipped with a fan.
Bedroom including: Pillow(s), mattress pad(s), blanket(s), comforter(s) and bed sheets are provided upon request.
Bath including: One set of bath, face, and wash cloths per guest (all provided towels remain inside the cabins).
Cleaning supplies including: Broom, toilet bowl brush, garbage can (inside and outside)
Boatslips are INCLUDED with all rentals at our waterfront dock.
No smoking inside of cabins.
Food, drink, and personal care products are NOT provided.
- Renter is required to leave the property in clean and neat condition upon check-out. Please leave cottage clean and undamaged.
- We ask that you take your trash to the containers on the carport at the lodge.
- Please remember to turn off all fans, window air conditioners, and central air (if any). Also turn off any appliances such as TV, coffee maker, etc.
- Please do not move or rearrange any furniture.
- We are not responsible for personal items left in cottage.
Terms & Conditions
- Occupancy is strictly limited to the number of persons given at the time of reservation. Additional charges and/or termination of your rental may result from noncompliance with this policy.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges and are subject to change without notice.
- Rental rates do not include 9.0% taxes.
- Each reservation is secured with an arrival deposit. The final balance due must be paid in full 7 days before your arrival date.
- Rental weeks are Saturday-Saturday.
- There is a two day minimum booking on weekends and three day minimum booking on holidays.
- All information is subject to errors, omissions or revisions and is not warranted.